VBPS is a school which has a rich history of almost 30 years in NCR. The school has done amazing work in the development of the society. It is still going strong by implementing all the latest perspectives in making the school reach the pinnacle of success. We bring to you are achievers who have brought recognition and success for our school at international, national, state and district levels. Our students have not only excelled in academics but are also extremely good at extra curricular activities like sports, drama, artworks, organizing school events and many other things. They have not only made us proud but brought accolades to our school and have given it a nation wide recognition, thus adding an extra feather to its cap. To begin ,This year 232 students appeared for class XII.
The toppers of class XII were:
- Garima Sharma with 99.4% in the Humanities Stream (All India Rank- III)
- Shree Ram T.G. with 98.4% in Science Stream
- Lakshaya Gupta with 96.4% in the Commerce Stream
- 84 students scored above 90%
- 86 students scored above 80%
- 201 students had distinctions
- 23 students had a perfect score in Economics, English, History, Math, Biology, Painting, Physical Education, Psychology
- The school average was 82.65%
This year 268 students appeared for class X exam and class X toppers were:
- Gargi Goel with 99.6% (All India Rank- II)
- Anshika and Suhana with 98.6%
- 33 students had a perfect score in Social Science, Science, Math, Sanskrit na English.
OUR OUTSTANDING STUDENTS :
- Our debator Shriya Shukla of class X was awarded the outstanding speaker award in the hindi debate competition held at Ramjas School,Pusa Road among 60 schools.
- Aditi Vats, Jahanavi Sharma and Saanaya Dixit won the runner’s up prize in the prestigious SHRI S.N GANJU DEBATE organised at VBPS greater Noida.
- Aishwarya Sinha of class 9th has been selected for the National level painting competition organised by Ministry of Energy, Govt. Of India.
- In the drawing competition on the occasion of Earth Day organised by national centre for medium range weather forecasting, Ameera Mussawir and Nitya Arora of class 6th received a consolation prize.
- In another painting competition organised by Ministry of Science, our student Aryesha of class 4th secured the consolation prize.
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN OLYMPIADS :-
- French Olympiad National level Examination was organised on 14th May 2019 by Education and Beyond India in which Soumya Garg, Prakriti Manucha and Debarun scored 100% and were awarded 3 backpacks.
- Aryeman Aggarwal of class VI excelled the National Abacus Competition organized by Brainobrain on 28th April.
- In the Zonal Level Chemistry Science Symposium conducted by state science Education Department, Ansh Goyal stood 1st and was selected for state level competition in which he bagged the 2nd position. He along with Kartik Sharma got appreciation from Symbiosis Center for Management studies at Symphenia held on 20th and 21st August.
- BRICS MATH is a large-scale competition reaching across borders to compete locally and internationally. Our school took part in this competition to empower students to develop out of the box thinking skills and focus on their logical thinking.
- From 18th to 22nd November, our school conducted Aryabhatta Ganit Challenge for the students from class 8 to 10. The programme aimed at promoting mathematical competencies that are required to face the challenges of the 21st century. Aabis Naqui, Shubham Bansal and Aryan Kumar were the top 3 students who represented our schools for the second stage
- Nehal Verma and Pooja Manhas were honoured by the special chairperson award under the category of Classical Dance. They along with Priyanka Sareen and Isha Sharma bagged 2 nd and 3rd prizes in group classical kathak dance and group folk Indian dance respectively. The event was organized by Akhil Bhartiya Sanskriti, Pune. They shared a moment of pride with school by getting qualified for the next round of the competition held at Dubai. The event lasted from 21st to 24th of May. The prize was bagged by them amongst 500 teams and 8000 students.
OUR SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS:-
5th Major Dhyanchand Inter-School Cross Country Championship was organized by Noida and District Athletics Association, Gautam Buddh Nagar in Noida on 30th December 2019. Kanishk Tomar and Shambhavi Vidya of class X bagged the 1st and 7th positions respectively.
- Noida Junior District Athletics Meet 2019 was organized on 3rd and 4th October by District Athletic Association Gautam Buddh Nagar. Manu Prikshit and Myra Taxali won the 2nd position in the 100 meters race. Kanishk Tomar also brought laurels to the school by securing the 1st position in 100 meters.
- CBSE UP and Uttarakhand State Athletic Meet 2019 was organized from 18th to 21st August by Blue Birds international school, UP in which Kanishk Tomar bagged the 2nd and 4th position in 3000- and 1500-meters race respectively. Along with this, Manu Prikshit won the 2 nd position in 800 meters. Myra Taxali won the 3rd and 5th position in long jump and 100 meters race. Manu Prikshit and Kanishk Tomar also made the school proud by getting selected for National CBSE Athletic Meet, Raipur.
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports DDA hosted NCR Inter School Football Championship in Akshardham, New Delhi on 25th and 26th July in which we won the championship.
- Vedant Dubey of class X was declared the best player of the tournament.
- We also bagged the 2nd position in NCR Inter School Football Tournament hosted by JBM School, Greater Noida from 21st to 24th October.
- From 30th September to 2nd October 2019, Ryan International School,Gr. Noida organized CBSE North Zone Skating Championship in which Aaradhya and Arna Gupta stood 1st and 2 nd in 300 meters respectively. Aaradhya also won in 500 meters race. We are proud to announce that they secured a gold and a bronze medal respectively in the CBSE NATIONAL LEVEL ROLLER SKATING COMPETITION.
- In the 5th District Roller Sport Championship organised by NRSA, Mahi Pandey of 8th grade made us proud by bagging a silver medal in the 1500 meters race.
- In the 18TH Shashikant Memorial Inter School Cricket Tournament held in Noida, the school emerged 2nd and bagged the runners up trophy.
- Agam Nagpal made the school proud as he was declared the Best Bowler .
- Shreya Chaudhary participated in U.P State under 16 Girls Basketball Championship at Lucknow.
The achievements and accolades won in the Computer Arena : -
- Australian trade and investment commission conducted a video making competitions of class IX-XII in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Animesh Pathak and Pratyush Khuntiya, students of class XII from VBPS, Noida along with their mentor Ms.Sofia Goel sent their entry in the data science category in the event TECH CAMP. The participating students designed a video to acknowledge data science in multidisciplinary manner. Out of 400 entries, they bagged the runner’s up position from the Bond University, Australia.
- A mobile app was designed for differently abled people by Abhivyakti Mishra and Aditi Jain under the mentorship of Ms. Archana Jain. We are extremely glad to announce that the mobile solution was selected for the 13th CONVENTION ENGINEERING AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY that was conducted from 26th -29th August in Australia. The students were invited to have a GALA dinner with the royal Princess MAHACHAKRI SIRINDHORN of Thailand in Australian Parliament House.
- Aditi Jain, Prabhav Gupta, Gargi Goel and Jayant Rawat under the mentorship of Ms. Archana Jain bagged the first position in the event titled HACKATHON conducted by Seth Anandram Jaipuria School. The students developed an app in this special 24hr event. They developed an app ELIXIR which caters to solve the problem of Alzheimer patients.
- Iridescent, a non-profit empowering under represented young people globally to become innovators and leaders. our students Aditi Jain, Shriya Shukla, Sneha Aggarwal, Kritika Sharma and Shraddha Chug designed an app EEDO to track and dispose electronic waste in an eco-friendly manner. Our team represented INDIA at the world Technovation challenge in the Silicon Valley, USA and won the gold medal and gold scholarship of $15,000. This team worked under the mentorship of Ms. Archana Jain.
- Amity university invited our students for their event EDUCATIONAL CONFLUENCE 2019 to give presentation on the theme ‘envisioning nav bharat yuva bharat by 2022: preparation for e-living’. Aditi Jain, Ansh Goyal and Abhivyakti Mishra under the mentorship of Ms.Sofia Goel spoke on the topic and bagged the first prize out of 30 schools. Each winner received a certificate, trophy and a Bluetooth speaker worth RS.5000.
- CBSE in collaboration with Intel hosted 3 days deep dive days on workshop: AI THON. The full day workshop was attended by Aditi Jain and Mrigank Pawagi with their mentors Ms. Archana Jain and Ms. Vandana Dang. The workshop aimed to introduce students to the basics of AI and taking them through a complete journey enabling them to transform ideas into project
Our students have done exceptionally well in Competitive Exam : -
- Divyanshu Sharma got All India Rank 21 in AILET exam, pursuing Law from NLU, Delhi.
- T.G. Sri Ram has joined Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology, Trvandrum
- Dhruv Rawat- BITS, Pilani
- Debarun-BITS, Hyderabad
- Anushree Urvashi- NIT , Hamirpur
- Niel rao- NIT, Jamshedpur
- Aviral Jain & Palak Gupta-cleared NET, pursuing MBBS
- Gitika Tayal, Fashion Designing from NIFT, Mumbai
- Many of our students are pursuing honours courses from SRCC, LSR, Miranda House
Our students are doing exceptionally well internationally also:-
- Shashwat Jolly pursuing hi B.Tech from IIT, Guwahat has already got placement in Microsoft Redmond, USA.
- Udit Sharma- The university of Aukland , Computer Science, 2019
- Dhruv Sharma, Virgin Tech, Computer Science, 2018
- Snigdha Basu and VAibhav Sharma of class XII have cleared prestigious Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna Award
Our teachers also have showcased their brilliance at several avenues : -
- Ashok Saini, physical Education teacher participated in 1st Khelo Master National Games got:-
2nd Position in Long Jump
2nd position in 200 mtrs.
3rd position in 10 mtrs.
- Anshu Kakkar was awrded Best District Teacher award by science Olympiad Foundation. Appreciation Award by Silverzone Foundation.
- Ms, Archana Jain, Ms. Soni & Ms. Mamta Gupta were awarded “ Adobe Creative Ambassadors’ for their contribution to digital projects.